Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekly Newsletter and a Request for Donations!



For those that like Facebook, there is a campaign webpage:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/James-Quigley-for-Congress/350841375997

My parents did not raise me to ask for money and I don't enjoy doing so because this country is in a Depression and times are tough. I tried to run this campaign on a shoe string budget. But there are materials that our staff needs and upcoming events we want to involve ourselves in that require funds. If I can get just $100 from each person that views this post, the campaign staff and I should have enough funds for needed signs, T-Shirts, and flyers up until the elections.

If you would be kind enough to donate, we are taking checks written to James Quigley for Congress, P.O. Box 7424, Hampton VA 23666.

No comments:

Post a Comment